Tagged!

A fellow mommy blogger tagged me for this one. Thanks Kim!

Here are the rules:
A. Post the rules at the beginning.

B. Answer the questions about yourself.

C. Tag 5 people and let them know in a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged.
Meagan, Sara, Pickel, LawyerMama, PunditMom

What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?
Enjoying our post-college years and trying to decide to move to DC or not. Obviously, I didn't. Instead I stayed in Chicago and spent the next 3 summers at Wrigley Field. I'll never have a better tan than during that time period.

Snacks I Enjoy: Chocolate, cupcakes, chocolate cupcakes, and cinnamon pita chips. Gotta have something semi-healthy!



Five Things on my To-Do List Today: 1) Transfer money from my account to our joint account; 2) Email Jenny re: meeting up in Btown next week; 3) Write my column that's due on the 25th! 4) Finish up a mailing for work work; 5) Got out of the office early so we can hit Target for Easter goodies.


Things I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire: I would pay off the in-laws house and cars, set up a college fund for the nephews and the daughter, travel to all those conferences I want to attend and retreats, stay home do volunteer work, work on my writing, and of course, open up that family care center on campus that is sorely needed. You know, where workers can bring in the baby and Grandma for the day. Family fun! Oh...and buy that 6 flat on the block, duplex both sides and turn the first floor into offices and a studio for a certain crafty chick.

Three Bad Habits: Eating at my desk, too much time online, and saying 'yes' too often.

Five Places I Have Lived: I've lived in the Chicago area since I was 4, but before that I lived in Columbia, SC (dad's basic training), Corpus Christi, TX (mom left me there with her big sis for a few months), Colorado Springs, Co (more Army fun!), and I think I logged a few months in San Antonio, TX during the insane first few years of my life while Dad was in the Army and Mom & I followed him around the country.

Jobs I Have Had: Pizza Puff maker (drop frozen puff into vat of hot grease), movie theater concessioner (Mmm...free nachos), tuxedo rental place assistant (yes, I hemmed, sewed, and ironed tuxes...which is why I don't iron now), Payless Shoe worker (where I met my husband!), Greenpeace door canvasser (ding dong...Hi! I'm Veronica, did you know that in the event of a nuclear meltdown, we have X minutes to take cover?), office assistant in a brokerage firm (got fired from there!), sold t-shirts and stuff at the United Center (during the Jordan II era), fish researcher (published baby!), academic advisor, and various variations on my current job.

Things People Don't Know About Me:
Hmmmm....I'm pretty open, so if you don't know it, I probably don't want you to know it. That or I haven't found the right time to tell you.